- Orders under $70 – $12 Flat Rate Parcel Post via Australia Post.
- Orders over $70 – Free Shipping Parcel Post via Australia Post. *Express charges apply
- Need Express Shipping? – $10 Flat Rate Express Charge applies.
- All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of purchase.
Australia Post Delivery Time Estimates:
Sent within the same state –
- Metro – Up to 2 business days.
- Country/Rural – Up to 5 business days.
Sent to other states (Interstate) –
- Metro – 3-6 days.
- Country / Rural – Please ask at your local post office for accurate estimates.
We do offer international purchases. We ask International customers to contact us directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to organise an order purchase.
At A Touch of Tea, tea is our focus. It is really important to us that we maintain a high standard of tea quality and customer service. However even with the best intentions, things can go wrong.
Due to health regulations we cannot exchange teas or tea making accessories after they have left our premises.
If you believe you have a reasonable complaint as to the quality of the tea or tea product we have supplied, please contact us immediately to report the matter.
Our policy requires you to return the tea or tea product in its original packaging for examination and testing.
If the tea or tea product is found to be unsatisfactory as claimed, the product will be replaced, at no cost to the customer.
Repairs and Warranties
If a product is faulty, please contact us immediately. We will assess the product as to whether repair or replacement is required.
Should an item arrive and is faulty or damaged on arrival. Please keep the product in its original packing box/satchel and please contact us immediately (these matters must be reported within 1-2 days of goods being received). We will then advise what steps need to be taken in order arrange a replacement product or order.